VP of Sales
- Power Engineering
VP of Sales
The Vice President, sales position is responsible for establishing the sales targets to meet the company objectives. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
The ideal candidate must have experience in Power Cables and related (T&D) transmission & distribution products. Knowledge of the electrical utility industry and/or related electrical products is a must. The individual must possess the ability to grow sales, develop relationships and support a growing customer base.
SUMMARY /BASIC FUNCTIONS:
Promotes the sales of Power Cables and related products to targeted customers in the electrical and industrial markets, in order to meet or exceed approved sales budgets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Identifies market needs, target accounts and ongoing projects in the assigned sales territory.
2. Development of new accounts to increase market share.
3. Actively seek out information relating to competitor products and activity inthe marketplace.
4. Knows and understands our product offering and manufacturing capabilities for Power Cables and related products.
5. Plans and executes action plans to increase sales, meet or exceed approved sales budgets, and develop long-term customer relationships, in coordination with the Sales Manager.
6. Works with our marketing staff and the plant to develop suitable marketing and promotional materials for the products.
7. Calls on existing and prospective customers to promote our product offering,obtain requests for quotation, develop new business and identify product/market opportunities.
8. Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
9. Implements approved distribution strategies.
10. Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
11. Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business related field (MBA preferred but not required).
2. Minimum of five (5) years proven experience in sales and marketing of Power Cables or related products.
3. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and inwriting
4. Proven sales track record within the energy cable market
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Excellent analytical and organizational skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Similar Jobs:
- View more VP of Sales Jobs
- View more Power Engineering Jobs
- View more Semiconductors Jobs
- View more Condumex Incorporated Jobs