Systems/Electrical Engineering Manager
United Technologies Corporation
- Aerospace and Electronic Systems
Job Title:Systems/Electrical Engineering Manager
**Job ID:** 38010BR
**State:** North Carolina
**Country:** United States
**Job Type:** Full-Time
Kidde Fire Protection Systems (FPS) Systems is currently seeking a Manager, Systems Engineering at our Wilson location. Kidde FPS is a global organization of close to 900 employees with offices in the UK, Australia, France and Germany and headquartered in Wilson, North Carolina, USA.
Kidde FPS is part of UTC Aerospace Systems, a global organization of over 42,000 employees worldwide. We design, manufacture and service fire protection systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. UTC Aerospace Systems is a division of United Technologies Corporation, one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products.
This role is responsible for the Systems Engineering group at SIS Fire Protection Systems headquartered in Wilson, NC.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Lead the development, coordinatation and execution of environmental testing for hardware to support developmental, R&D and qualification efforts for all programs
- Recommend test application, method and levels to comply with customer specifications and design goals, through the generation of multiple test documents and SDRLs, (Ex. Qualification test reports - QTRs, Qualification by similarity and Analysis Report s -QSAR, Test Procedures - TPs, Test Plans - TPlans)
- Coordinate schedules for technician support of Design Engineering and Operations when required.
- Evaluates data and analysis as may be required for specific programs (stress, FEA, R&M, etc.).
- Support on-going programs by participating in Continuous Improvement Team (CIT), Integrated Product Team (IPT), Program Reviews, Safety Group, and Weekly Test Group Meetings.
- Manage engineer, technician, software, and equipment resources
- Oversee Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) for test equipment and on-site test facility (Test Cell)
- Foster continued relationships with off-site test facilities as well as United Technologies sites and functional leads.
Company:United Technologies Corporation
Location:Wilson, NC, 27896, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical System Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Aerospace and Electronic Systems Jobs
- View more United Technologies Corporation Jobs