Sr. Electrical Engineering
Job Title:Sr. Electrical Engineering
The Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group (SRG) of Leidos is currently seeking a Sr. Electrical Engineer for our Virginia location in King George county.
The successful candidate will be the lead electrical engineer for our team support for research and development in directed energy (DE) for the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division. The candidate will design, develop and test components and systems for high power microwave (HPM) generation, high voltage pulsed power, prime power generation and management, antennas and control systems.
The candidate will have the following primary responsibilities to include:
1) Develop new technical solutions for directed energy products and systems for the US Navy.
2) Provide subject matter expertise for technology assessments of DE weapons and concepts.
3) Provide modeling, simulation and analysis support to predict electromagnetic interactions with electronics and the environment.
4) Design, develop and provide engineering analysis associated with prototypes, scale models, mock-ups, and test models of DE systems or system elements.
5) Relate goals, technical solutions and program status to customers and staff in both written and oral communication.
Candidate should have a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, or related technical field, and Ten (10) years professional technical experience in research, design and development for the U.S. Navy and Joint warfare applications.
Candidate should also have the following:
Ten (10) years experience in the design, development, and fabrication of electronic printed circuit boards.
Five (5) years experience in all aspects of laboratory and field testing.
Candidate must possess an active Secret clearance, and be eligible to obtain a Top Secret clearance should the need arise.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company-s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company-s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Location:KING GEORGE, VA, 22485, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Energy Jobs
- View more Leidos Jobs