Sr Electrical Engineer, Suzhou, SPS, SPS
- Electronics Engineer
Job Title:Sr Electrical Engineer, Suzhou, SPS, SPS
1. New Product Development.
- Leading development of new products from concept to release stage, make sure hit 3-on (on-spec, on-cost and on-schedule) in terms of electrical tasks.
- Co-Work with ME & RF team to improve HW performance (EMI, ESD, Acoustic etc).
- Co-Work with SW team to support the OS debug.
- Co-Work with sourcing for the key parts strategy (AVL list, EOL risk etc).
- Co-Work with ISC to support the long term ODM strategy.
2. Execute platform and reconfiguration strategy
- Leading the voice of customer (OVOC), competitor analysis (CA), lessons learns and support site leader for BCC strategy
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales to understand the customer requirement
3. Technical Leadership
- Develop team technical skills and reach certain level as required by new product development
- Provides guidance to the organization through innovative product designs and sharing/development of technical knowledge
- Ensure Technical Leadership of ODM Partners
- Driving Electrical innovation.
1. Bachelor's degree (Electronic engineering)
2. 5 years electrical design experience, Cellphone design experience is plus
3. Solid understanding of design for manufacturability principles
4. Solid knowledge about electrical system design and test set up
5. Solid knowledge about risk estimate and mitigation plan
6. Ability to work during a multi-tasking & multi-culture environment
7. Electrical Simulation experience
8. Acoustic design experience is plus
9. Mobile scanner design experience is plus
**Title:** *Sr Electrical Engineer, Suzhou, SPS, SPS*
**Requisition ID:** *00344170*
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Electronics Engineer Jobs
- View more Honeywell Jobs