Software Engineer (LabVIEW)
RedShift BioAnalytics, Inc.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Instrumentation and Measurement
- Lasers and Electro-Optics
- Computer Programming/Systems
A minimum of 3 years’ experience beyond school is required for this position. Candidates should have applied expert LabVIEW knowledge in a related technical field and can perform independently as well as part of a team.
RedShift is seeking an exceptional full-time LabVIEW Developer to aid design engineers in prototyping, testing, and development of a powerful new analytical solution for accelerating protein therapeutic development.
The candidate will develop custom software applications in the testing, qualification, and final working version of new products being developed at the company. Learning and support of existing LabVIEW Code will also be required.
Programming aspects will cover all areas of test & measurement including:
- Instrumentation control.
- Data acquisition, measurement, and data analysis.
- Graphical user interface for control and data display.
- System process monitoring and data storage.
- Documentation with block diagrams and operation manuals.
*Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or equivalent years of practical experience.
- 3+ years in Biomedical Engineering, biotechnology or medical device development.
- 5+ year hands-on experience with LabVIEW (certification is a plus).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience beyond school is required for this position
- Capable of quickly acquiring knowledge of existing code and systems to work efficiently.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, be very adaptable to change and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of contractors and RedShfit employees, and possess strong organizational skills.
- Extremely motivated and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment, hard-working and multidisciplinary team.
- Resourceful and flexible and willing to work hands-on in developing novel technologies and executing program deliverables.
- Experience in technology assessment and technology management a plus.
- Adept at planning, prioritizing, multi-tasking, organizing and following through, while remaining highly energetic and focused.
- Straightforward, proactive, self-motivated, and trustworthy.
- People leadership experience as well as project leadership experience of multiple projects to drive key deliverables and timelines.
- Unrestricted right to work in the United States
About RedShift BioAnalytics:
RedShift BioAnalytics is developing powerful new analytical tools for the R&D, life science and biopharmaceutical markets. Our measurement solutions combine tunable lasers, microfluidics, and analytical technologies to achieve revolutionary improvements in performance and analytical capabilities. At RedShift, we provide customers with solutions that accelerate product discovery, development and manufacturing while enabling dramatic improvements in performance, efficiency and cost.
We have developed major partnerships with industry leaders, attracted top talent to our executive and advisory teams, and received strategic and venture funding to support our product introductions and continue to build our team. Our team members are innovators who push beyond the status quo to create one of the most promising technology start-ups in the Boston area.
This position is open for immediate hire. The company provides very competitive salaries as well as a full benefit plan including medical, dental and 401(k) savings.
To apply, please send resume referencing the EM.03.SEL (Software Engineer LabVIEW) to: Careers@redshiftbio.com
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. RedShift BioAnalytics affords equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Software Engineer Jobs
- View more Biomedical Engineering Jobs
- View more Computer Engineering Jobs
- View more Instrumentation and Measurement Jobs
- View more Lasers and Electro-Optics Jobs
- View more Computer Programming/Systems Jobs
- View more RedShift BioAnalytics, Inc. Jobs
View More Jobs in Burlington, MA:
- View more jobs in Burlington, Massachusetts
- Software Engineer jobs in Burlington, Massachusetts
- Biomedical Engineering jobs in Burlington, Massachusetts
- Computer Engineering jobs in Burlington, Massachusetts
- Instrumentation and Measurement jobs in Burlington, Massachusetts
- Lasers and Electro-Optics jobs in Burlington, Massachusetts
- Computer Programming/Systems jobs in Burlington, Massachusetts
- RedShift BioAnalytics, Inc. jobs in Burlington, Massachusetts
View More Jobs in MA:
- View more jobs in Massachusetts
- Software Engineer jobs in Massachusetts
- Biomedical Engineering jobs in Massachusetts
- Computer Engineering jobs in Massachusetts
- Instrumentation and Measurement jobs in Massachusetts
- Lasers and Electro-Optics jobs in Massachusetts
- Computer Programming/Systems jobs in Massachusetts
- RedShift BioAnalytics, Inc. jobs in Massachusetts