Software Engineer - CTISL 1251
Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
- Software Engineering
Location: Atlanta, GA
Description: Title: Software Engineer
Level: Research Engineer/Scientist I/II/Senior
- Research faculty to support software development for research in the areas of embedded systems applications, security, and trust.
- Embedded systems applications, security, and trust
- Reconfigurable computing and programmable logic devices
- Microelectronic hardware security
- FPGA EDA tools
- Smart Cities and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Real-time data processing and display
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- C++ or Python programming
- Knowledge of graph theory/analytics/visualization or combinatorial mathematics
- Knowledge of EDA tools/development (e.g., Xilinx Vivado for FPGAs)
Other: Candidate must a U.S. citizen and eligible to pursue a Secret DoD security clearance
Located in Atlanta, Georgia, the Georgia Institute of Technology is a leading research university committed to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology.
Ranked as the #7 best public university, Georgia Tech provides a focused, technologically based education to more than 21,500 undergraduate and graduate students.
Georgia Tech has many nationally recognized programs, all top-ranked by peers and publications alike, and is ranked in the nation’s top 10 public universities by U.S. News and World Report.
Degrees are offered through the colleges of Architecture, Computing, Engineering, Sciences, the Scheller College of Business, and the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts.
The strong academic work ethic at Tech is balanced by a collegiate atmosphere incorporating both intercollegiate and intramural sports, campus traditions, and some 400 student organizations.
Alongside their academic achievements, Tech students are also active in the community, earning a well-rounded education through community service activities.
As a leading technological university, Georgia Tech has more than 100 centers focused on interdisciplinary research that consistently contribute vital research and innovation to American government, industry, and business.
There is no doubt that Georgia Tech stands out as a distinctively different kind of university, one that is eagerly encouraging and developing the revolutionary technologies of the 21st century.
Equipped with the extremely rich resources of an outstanding student body and faculty; strong partnerships with business, industry, and government; and support from alumni and friends, Georgia Tech is designing a future of global preeminence, leadership, and service.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Software Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Software Engineering Jobs
- View more Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) Jobs