Software Developer JAVA - CTISL - 968
Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
- Information Technology
- Antennas and Propagation
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Software Developer JAVA - CTISL- 802
The Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) in Atlanta, GA is looking for Software Developers with expertise in python, Java, and/or C, who can think outside of the box and won’t want to do the same old thing every day. We value bright, intellectually curious, growth oriented professionals and provide a work environment that allows work / life balance and opportunity. Check out your opportunities at GTRI.
This opportunity is within the Cyber Technology and Information Security Lab. CTISL conducts applied research focused on cyber threats and countermeasures, secure multi-level information sharing, resilient command and control network architectures, reverse engineering, vulnerability identification, and high performance computing and analytics. CTISL engineers develop and apply cutting edge technologies in computing, network architectures, signal and protocol analysis, network forensics, malware analysis, and reverse engineering (hardware and software) to solve the tough problems.
FULL LIFE CYCLE DEVELOPMENT. This position is responsible for design, coding and testing of applications and software. Candidates must enjoy working with open source software and cutting edge technologies. Candidates will contribute to sponsored research projects and have an opportunity to interact with other scientists and engineers.
REQUIREMENTS THAT MUST BE MET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- US Citizenship AND/ OR the ability to get a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in CS, engineering or related area with willingness to pursue advanced degree
- Cross-browser UI design experience, python, C, Java.
- Technical diagnostic expertise including problem investigation, reproduction, and resolution skills.
- Experience in Linux configuration and administration.
- Experience with networking and configuration management will be required.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Component level hardware expertise a plus.
- Thrives in collaborative environment
ABOUT GEORGIA TECH RESEARCH INSTITUTE
GTRI has been recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle 4 of the last 5 years. GTRI offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a great location. Professional growth opportunities include support for advanced degrees, patent rights, and freedom for approved outside consulting, periodic special courses in technical and leadership topics, and support for paper preparation and presentation. Grow your career at GTRI.
The Georgia Tech research Institute employs over 900 research faculty, with an annual sponsored research budget of over $300 million. The important work we do is diverse, challenging, and rewarding. Work with subject matter experts at our Atlanta campus or at the 14 other locations in MD, OH, VA, AL FL HI, TX, CA, AZ, DC and GA. Research areas include such diverse areas as: Cyber Security Jobs, Big Data Jobs and Data Intelligence Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Software Engineering Jobs, High Performance Computing Jobs ( HPC Jobs ), Hardware Design Jobs, Embedded System Design Jobs, Communication Systems Design Jobs, High Speed Networks Jobs, Electromagnetics Jobs ( EM Jobs ) including Radar Systems Jobs, Antenna Design Jobs, Electronic Warfare Jobs( EW Jobs ), Sensor Design Jobs, Intelligent Systems Jobs, Systems Engineering Jobs and others.
Located in Atlanta, Georgia, the Georgia Institute of Technology is a leading research university committed to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology.
Ranked as the #7 best public university, Georgia Tech provides a focused, technologically based education to more than 21,500 undergraduate and graduate students.
Georgia Tech has many nationally recognized programs, all top-ranked by peers and publications alike, and is ranked in the nation’s top 10 public universities by U.S. News and World Report.
Degrees are offered through the colleges of Architecture, Computing, Engineering, Sciences, the Scheller College of Business, and the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts.
The strong academic work ethic at Tech is balanced by a collegiate atmosphere incorporating both intercollegiate and intramural sports, campus traditions, and some 400 student organizations.
Alongside their academic achievements, Tech students are also active in the community, earning a well-rounded education through community service activities.
As a leading technological university, Georgia Tech has more than 100 centers focused on interdisciplinary research that consistently contribute vital research and innovation to American government, industry, and business.
There is no doubt that Georgia Tech stands out as a distinctively different kind of university, one that is eagerly encouraging and developing the revolutionary technologies of the 21st century.
Equipped with the extremely rich resources of an outstanding student body and faculty; strong partnerships with business, industry, and government; and support from alumni and friends, Georgia Tech is designing a future of global preeminence, leadership, and service.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Software Developer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Information Technology Jobs
- View more Management Jobs
- View more Education Jobs
- View more Antennas and Propagation Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Computer Engineering Jobs
- View more Consulting Jobs
- View more Electromagnetics Jobs
- View more Electronics Engineer Jobs
- View more Faculty Jobs
- View more Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) Jobs
View More Jobs in Atlanta, GA:
- View more jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Software Developer jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Engineering jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Information Technology jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Management jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Education jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Antennas and Propagation jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Communications jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Computer Engineering jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Consulting jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Electromagnetics jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Electronics Engineer jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Faculty jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
- Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) jobs in Atlanta, Georgia
View More Jobs in GA:
- View more jobs in Georgia
- Software Developer jobs in Georgia
- Engineering jobs in Georgia
- Information Technology jobs in Georgia
- Management jobs in Georgia
- Education jobs in Georgia
- Antennas and Propagation jobs in Georgia
- Communications jobs in Georgia
- Computer Engineering jobs in Georgia
- Consulting jobs in Georgia
- Electromagnetics jobs in Georgia
- Electronics Engineer jobs in Georgia
- Faculty jobs in Georgia
- Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) jobs in Georgia