Signals Intelligence Engineer SEAL 1144
Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
Location: Warner Robins, GA
Description: JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: Signals Intelligence Engineer
Division: Sensor Software Applications Program Office
Location: Warner Robins, GA
Work with the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) signals intelligence group to define needed new capabilities. For those capabilities, define concept of operations (CONOPs) and requirements. This assignment will support a new architecture and design for major improvements to support INTEL tasking, collection, processing, analysis and dissemination for the weapons system. This position will contribute to the implementation of specific new capabilities for incorporation into the weapon system.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Degrees Preferred: Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer, or Software
Years of Experience: 5 years task relevant experience
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY AND SKILLS
- Strong software/systems engineering background.
- 2+ years of experience working with ISR systems.
- A strong aptitude and or knowledge of ISR systems operations and engineering
- Experience in ISR system design, development, engineering, test, evaluation, and data analysis
- Experience in the preparation of technical reports, technical briefings, and technical drawings
- Works well in a collaborative environment and is able to contribute to plans to prioritize activities.
- Requires a high degree of judgment and exemplary customer service skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and project support skills.
- Excellent logic and reasoning skills and ability to work in a self-guided environment.
- Must be US Citizen and have ability to obtain a security clearance.
Located in Atlanta, Georgia, the Georgia Institute of Technology is a leading research university committed to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology.
Ranked as the #7 best public university, Georgia Tech provides a focused, technologically based education to more than 21,500 undergraduate and graduate students.
Georgia Tech has many nationally recognized programs, all top-ranked by peers and publications alike, and is ranked in the nation’s top 10 public universities by U.S. News and World Report.
Degrees are offered through the colleges of Architecture, Computing, Engineering, Sciences, the Scheller College of Business, and the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts.
The strong academic work ethic at Tech is balanced by a collegiate atmosphere incorporating both intercollegiate and intramural sports, campus traditions, and some 400 student organizations.
Alongside their academic achievements, Tech students are also active in the community, earning a well-rounded education through community service activities.
As a leading technological university, Georgia Tech has more than 100 centers focused on interdisciplinary research that consistently contribute vital research and innovation to American government, industry, and business.
There is no doubt that Georgia Tech stands out as a distinctively different kind of university, one that is eagerly encouraging and developing the revolutionary technologies of the 21st century.
Equipped with the extremely rich resources of an outstanding student body and faculty; strong partnerships with business, industry, and government; and support from alumni and friends, Georgia Tech is designing a future of global preeminence, leadership, and service.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) Jobs