Senior/Principal Engineer/Scientist for Electronic Warfare Analysis ACL-1328
Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
- Electronics Engineer
Location: Bedford, MA
Title: Senior/Principal Engineer/Scientist for Electronic Warfare Analysis ACL-1328
Position: Full Time
Level: Senior/Principal Research Engineer/Scientist
Primary Location: Bedford, MA
Travel Required: 35% CONUS
Lab: Advanced Concepts Laboratory (ACL)
Reporting To: Tom McNeil, Signals and Systems
The role of this position is to conduct system of systems level analysis of advanced aerospace platforms, sensors and communications technologies in a complex operational environment. The position requires the ability to assimilate a broad range of individual technologies and capabilities into a coherent system level analysis. Keen analytic abilities combined with excellent communication skills are a major asset in this position.
An MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related discipline and 15 years relevant experience are required.
- This is position requires experience in radar systems for both air and ground based applications. A working knowledge of radar signal processing is important. In addition, experience with advanced electronic warfare technologies, and command, control and communications architectures is critical. Military operational experience and/or intelligence community experience is highly desired. Expertise in systems analysis is highly desirable. Experience with real time simulation and associated systems is an advantage.
- This is a senior level position with direct customer-facing responsibility. Communication skills, both written and oral, are critical. This person will be responsible for briefing highly technical program activities directly to sponsors at senior levels within the government.
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance are required.
Located in Atlanta, Georgia, the Georgia Institute of Technology is a leading research university committed to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology.
Ranked as the #7 best public university, Georgia Tech provides a focused, technologically based education to more than 21,500 undergraduate and graduate students.
Georgia Tech has many nationally recognized programs, all top-ranked by peers and publications alike, and is ranked in the nation’s top 10 public universities by U.S. News and World Report.
Degrees are offered through the colleges of Architecture, Computing, Engineering, Sciences, the Scheller College of Business, and the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts.
The strong academic work ethic at Tech is balanced by a collegiate atmosphere incorporating both intercollegiate and intramural sports, campus traditions, and some 400 student organizations.
Alongside their academic achievements, Tech students are also active in the community, earning a well-rounded education through community service activities.
As a leading technological university, Georgia Tech has more than 100 centers focused on interdisciplinary research that consistently contribute vital research and innovation to American government, industry, and business.
There is no doubt that Georgia Tech stands out as a distinctively different kind of university, one that is eagerly encouraging and developing the revolutionary technologies of the 21st century.
Equipped with the extremely rich resources of an outstanding student body and faculty; strong partnerships with business, industry, and government; and support from alumni and friends, Georgia Tech is designing a future of global preeminence, leadership, and service.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Senior Manager Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Electronics Engineer Jobs
- View more Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) Jobs