- Computer Engineering
- Electronics Engineer
Exponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm. Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations and individuals. Our approximately 900 staff members work in 26 offices across the United States and abroad. Exponent has over 700 consultants, including more than 425 that have earned a doctorate in their chosen field of specialization.
Exponent's Electrical Engineering & Computer Science Practice is currently seeking a Senior Manager in our Menlo Park, CA or New York, NY office.
Responsibilities for this senior-level position include:
- Leveraging your and Exponent’s reputation in the technical community to grow existing technical consulting businesses in the areas of embedded computer systems, automotive subsystems, medical electronics, electrical power generation, or related fields
- Assembling and leading multidisciplinary teams in complex technical investigations
- Directly establishing clients by being personally contacted and retained by them and managing these relationships
- Actively marketing areas of your expertise and identifying new potentials projects for Exponent
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff
Qualifications for this position include:
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field, preferably from a university in the U.S. or U.K.
- Preferred specific expertise includes embedded systems, software engineering, automotive systems (including batteries), medical electronics, power generation, or related fields
- Experience in failure analysis, manufacturing, reliability, safety or software development is desirable
- Must possess effective leadership skills with the ability to clearly communicate and to interact with managers, engineers, attorneys, and administrative staff, within Exponent and with clients
- Must effectively synthesize and present technical work product to a diverse audience with engineering, managerial, legal, insurance or business background
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Veterans and Disabled Employer.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Senior Manager Jobs
- View more Computer Engineering Jobs
- View more Electronics Engineer Jobs
- View more Consulting Jobs
- View more Exponent Jobs