Senior Electrical Engineer
- Quality Control
Job Title:Senior Electrical Engineer
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Learns the practical application of engineering principals, achieves expertise in Electrical Engineering, and investigates new techniques as part of a team. Responsible for designing electrical product/subsystem release solutions.
• Designing at least one of the following electrical components and interconnects: digital, FPGA,
Analog, low-level RF
• Engaging in all phases of new product introduction, including concept, architecture (Sr. Electrical
Engineer or LP-Band applicable), documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces,
manufacturing introduction and service support
• Identifying and developing new opportunities to leverage Strategic Sourcing objectives and
Common Technology initiatives in the MR Product line
• Ensuring reliability, performance and delivery through supplier relationships
1. BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
2. 5 years engineering experience in a related field
3. Knowledge of digital circuit design, control system design, programming, simulation & test.
4. Knowledge of power electronics is preferred.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
1. MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
2. Demonstrated technical leadership capability in integration activities
3. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
4. Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
5. Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
6. Effective oral and written communication skills
7. Global project experience
8. Working experience with PWA/PWB and subsystem design techniques for signal integrity and
EMC Circuit design and simulation tool experience
9. Knowledge of UL/ETL/IEC standards and how they apply to designs
10. Working knowledge of GEHC tools and processes EQPM, ePDM, Cadence
**Locations:** China; JiangSu; Wuxi
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Specialist Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Quality Control Jobs
- View more General Electric Jobs