Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Title:Senior Electrical Engineer
• Responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of industrial fixed and portable printers in both new product development and current products sustaining
• Responsible for electronics system design, from component evaluation to schematics, packaging, and integration until production
• Conduct comprehensive tests including experimental tests for technology verification/validation, functional tests, and qualification tests on product prototypes.
• Create product and project documentations (concept, technical specification, schematics, BOM, test / verification reports, etc)
• Liaise with multi-sites for projects coordination and alignment
• Occasional travelling or short term oversea posting may be expected
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 product design & development cycles experience focusing in electrical / electronics hardware design
• Experience on detailed digital & analog electronics design, CPU architecture, Power Supply, motor control, implementation & testing of complex PCBA designs, design for test / manufacture & quality, wireless technologies such as WiFi and Bluetooth, etc.
• Proficient with ESD and EMI noise reduction countermeasures
• Experience with schematic to layout design flow and board design tools (Mentor Graphics DxDesigner and Expedition preferred) and simulations (Hyperlynx SI/PI)
• Proficient in using lab instruments such as oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer and power meter.
• Proactive attitude, agile, intellectually curious, independent, self-motivated with a strong passion for product design work
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
**Title:** *Senior Electrical Engineer*
**Requisition ID:** *00343277*