Senior Electrical Engineer, Power
Job Title:Senior Electrical Engineer, Power
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
VCP (variable cost productivity) is a key customer value differentiator and competitive advantage for Imaging business growth. VCP engineers are key part of Imaging Engineering COE and VCP team to drive product and service cost out.
1.Execute with limited guidance the design, development, analysis , and evaluation of assigned VCP projects that meet business standards, practices and procedures and the product / program requirements
2.Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to project risks
3.Support and coordinate with cross-functional VCP teams
4.Provide timely communication and recommendations on significant issues or developments 5.Be responsible for defining, estimating, leading and coordinating work or projects within functional area(s) of expertise
6.Participate and present in technical and program reviews
7.Document technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
8.Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business
9.Help define and execute on VCP team strategies
10.Help establish overall VCP team goals, metrics, capturing of lessons-learned, and developing robust VCP processes and practices
1. >5 years engineering experience in power electronics design.
2. Rich working experiences in high/low voltage/current, AC/DC, DC/DC, IGBT, etc. power supply product designs.
3. Familiar with IEC/EMC standard on power supply design.
1. MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
2. Demonstrated technical leadership capability in integration activities
3. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
4. Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
5. Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
6. Effective oral and written communication skills
7. Global project experience
8. Working experience with PWA/PWB and subsystem design techniques for signal integrity and EMC Circuit design and simulation tool experience
9. Knowledge of UL/ETL/IEC standards and how they apply to designs
10. Working knowledge of GEHC tools and processes EQPM, ePDM, Cadence
**Locations:** China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.