Senior Electrical Engineer
Sinclair Systems International, LLC
- Circuits and Systems
- Design/Development Engineering
- Electronics Engineer
Do you want to work for a Global Leader in produce labeling, label applicators and service? If so, then we are looking for YOU! Sinclair Systems International, LLC is the major label supplier to the citrus, apple, stone fruit, avocado and greenhouse tomato shippers in the country. Based in Fresno, CA the heart of California’s grand Central Valley, Sinclair operates sites in the United States and England and manages agents throughout the world. Consider joining us in our mission to provide an excellent product and service to our valued customers.
What you would be doing:
• Design, redesign, layout and detail as necessary assemblies and components.
• Check drawings for form, fit, function, tolerance and conformance to sound design practice and Sinclair documentation standards. Undertaking joint responsibility for ensuring the quality of engineering documentation.
• Design and develop improvements to existing equipment including the preparation of cost estimates and engineering change orders when required.
• Troubleshoot and fault find machine issues to identify component or design failures, proposing solutions when required.
• Evaluate designs for compliance to applicable standards and carry out or participate in machine risk assessments.
• Liaise independently with other internal departments, external suppliers and customers to identify and resolve issues and potential improvements.
• Conduct and document design reviews with other internal departments, external suppliers and customers.
• Conduct prototype build, in-house and/or field tests for new or redesigned products, designing tests and drafting reports findings.
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or an equivalent combination of work and experience.
• Valid driver’s license • Ability to travel with periodic evenings and overnight assignments, including domestic and international locations (approximately 15%). Desirable Qualifications:
• Experience in a manufacturing environment. • Experience using SolidWorks including SolidWorks Electrical.
• Experience using 3D and 2D mechanical design packages.
• Understanding of UL regulations, specifically UL508A. Knowledge of CE marking and the machinery directive.
Sinclair offers rewarding work with a company that is unique in its field, a competitive salary with the potential for bonuses and a rich benefits package. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401K, profit sharing, and generous Flexible Time Off. We also have an onsite gym for employees.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Specialist Jobs
- View more Circuits and Systems Jobs
- View more Design/Development Engineering Jobs
- View more Electronics Engineer Jobs
- View more Sinclair Systems International, LLC Jobs
View More Jobs in Fresno, CA:
- View more jobs in Fresno, California
- Electrical Specialist jobs in Fresno, California
- Circuits and Systems jobs in Fresno, California
- Design/Development Engineering jobs in Fresno, California
- Electronics Engineer jobs in Fresno, California
- Sinclair Systems International, LLC jobs in Fresno, California