Principal Electrical Engineer
Job Title:Principal Electrical Engineer
Honeywell International is a $40-billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than 130,000 employees in 100 countries around the world and has a demonstrated heritage of both innovation and achievement.
We are pleased to announce a unique opportunity within Honeywell, in an exciting organization focused on cutting-edge technology developments, working with various entities in research and development efforts in break-through technology. We are moving new businesses technologies into next-generation products utilized by millions of people to make your world more secure.
At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Honeywell is looking for a highly qualified Electrical Engineer to apply his/her knowledge base to unique industrial applications. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of FPGA design, direct experience in analog and/or digital circuit design, and an ability to work with a larger research team to architect, design, build, and test custom electrical systems for use in a research context.
• Design digital circuits within an FPGA for use in physics experiments based on requirements and use cases provided by researchers
• Integrate designs with larger control systems consisting of other digital electronics, analog electronics, and software. Successful candidate will work with a small team including digital designers, analog designers, software engineers, physicists, and end users to architect, design, build, test, and modify the system throughout the system lifecycle
• Participate in a research team. As a member of a larger research team, the successful candidate will work to understand project needs from concept to implementation, offer architecture and design choices to the team, participate in lab experiments to better understand use cases, and build custom solutions in a timely fashion which meet the needs of the experiments
• Working in a strong culture of excellence and collaboration
• Opportunity to work in a high performing team environment
• Travel opportunities
• The mindset and management support that empowers and enables you to get the job done
You Must Have:
• BS in electrical engineering, feedback control systems, or relevant field
• 15 years of relevant work experience in FPGA, analog, and digital circuit design
• Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements. Must be a US Citizen to gain security clearance
• System architecture experience
• PCB layout experience
• Analog electronics design experience
• Embedded software design experience
• Experience working closely with experimental teams to support laboratory efforts
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
**Title:** *Principal Electrical Engineer*
**Requisition ID:** *00342828*
Location:Broomfield, CO, 80038, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Research Jobs
- View more Honeywell Jobs