Power Electrical Engineer
Job Title:Power Electrical Engineer
#### **Ericsson Overview**
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
#### **Position Summary**
As a Developer you will develop & maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support, product documentation.
* Power module or assigned product design, secure design delivery on time, cost and quality.
* Provide technical support for R&D; external interface, e.g. production, quality, sales, supplier, HR etc.
* Contribute to the innovation of product, design, way of working etc.
* Contribute to the activities for the excellent operation
* Bachelor degree or above, major in Power Electronics is preferred.
* More than 2 years’ experience in power supply design, have experience in DC/DC Power Modules as plus
* Have knowledge in related technical areas, e.g. Layout, EMC, Safety, Thermal, Mechanical, Reliability, Industry Standards.
* Have knowledge in cross function related areas, e.g. production, industrialization, components supplier, Customer Application as plus
* Capability of analyzing, problem solving and make prompt and clear decisions
* Can communicate in both English and Chinese.
* Can be self-driving to complete the task
* Good team player.
* Result and customer orientation.
* Working proactively, effectively
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || No Selection || Shanghai || R&D;
Req ID: 176745