National Sales Manager
R.L. Components National Sales Manager
R.L. Components is a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide variety of custom transformers, reactors, inductors, toroids, chokes, and coils to meet their customer’s specifications for a wide range of industries and applications. R.L. Components is primarily involved in to distinct areas:
- Custom oil filled and dry type coil winding and assembly for the high voltage transmission & distribution industry including both core and coil and toroidal.
- Custom magnetics for a broad range of board level electronic applications primarily concentrated in the aerospace and medical fields.
R.L. Components is seeking a professional, experienced and motivated National Sales Manager to oversee sales and marketing efforts across the United States and Canada. Extensive experience and knowledge of the T&D industry is a must for this position.
Job Details and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement an effective national sales and marketing plan.
- Generate new leads and sales opportunities throughout the United States and Canada.
- Complete numerous sales calls and appointments as required.
- Continuously maintain customer relationships.
- Meet and exceed company sales targets.
- Actively seek new opportunities in the T&D market.
- Continuously learn and have up to date knowledge of products and competitors within the T&D industry.
- Represent R.L. Components at various tradeshows in order to generate additional sales opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales or marketing directly within the T&D industry, with proven results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
If you are interested in this position and believe that you have what it takes to be successful, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.