Manufacturing Electrical Engineer Job
- Quality Control
Job Title:Manufacturing Electrical Engineer Job
The Manufacturing Electrical Engineer will follow the design, process, installation, and integration process on all new programs for Sterling Stamping as assigned. The Manufacturing Engineer will deliver world class pressroom systems that meet vertical launch in terms of reliability, safety, throughput and quality. He/she will provide technical support to production and maintenance departments. Coordinate vendor activities within the plant to support all new programs and engineering initiatives. Work with and support pressroom operations in World Class Manufacturing (WCM) initiatives utilizing WCM tools for continuous improvement efforts.
* 5 years of manufacturing experience
* General knowledge of pressroom equipment/processes
* Strong background in Press and Automation processes (Tandem, Transfer, Progressive, Blanking presses, Destackers, Press to Press, End of Line Systems)
* Strong background in Pressroom controls systems of Servo operation (Allen Bradley, Indramat, Unico), PLC (Allen Bradley, Modicon, Mitsubishi), HMI (Allen Bradley, Indusoft, Uticore) and robot experience a plus
* Project management (cradle to grave)
* Auto Cad
* Mechanical and electrical drawings
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Good overall computer skills
* Strong background in overall pressroom equipment processes and technology
* Must have ability to work with diverse groups, and operate in a team environment
* Strong commitment to task completion
* Local travel requirements and off shift assignments possible
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* Journeyman Skilled Tradesmen (Electrician preferred)
* Experience in stamping/press room operations
FCA US is proud to extend to its employees a compensation and benefits package that is designed to retain their talent and to motivate and reward job performance. Our present compensation program provides for competitive, market based salaries, and annual vacation and holiday time off. We make available a comprehensive health care benefits plan which, depending upon the employee’s role, includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage. We also offer a disability absence plan, group and optional life insurance program, savings plan, tuition assistance, and vehicle purchase and lease discounts for certain employees, and for their family and friends.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Note: Some of the benefits listed above may not apply to summer vacation replacement and temporary employees.
*Job Number:* 1026847
*Location:* Sterling Heights, MI
*Date Posted:* 2-28-2017
Location:Sterling Heights, MI, 48311, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Quality Control Jobs
- View more Chrysler Jobs