Lead RF Electrical Engineer
- Circuits and Systems
Job Title:Lead RF Electrical Engineer
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
An RF Power Engineer with demonstrated experience in the design and test of RF Power Amplifiers. Responsibilities may include design and test of Narrow Band, class A/AB, Pulse mode RF amplifiers. Design responsibilities may also include the design of sensors and controls circuits for proper operation of the RF power Amplifier in the operating frequency up to 150 MHz as well as the evaluation and selection of high power devices to meet performance and cost requirements.
1. Designing at least one of the following electrical components and interconnects: Digital, Analog, Power Circuits, Power Amps, and low-level RF.
2. Engaging in all phases of new product development, including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support
3. Identifying and developing new opportunities to leverage Strategic Sourcing objectives and Common Technology initiatives in the modality product line
4. Ensuring reliability, performance and delivery through supplier relationships
1. BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience (defined as a High School Diploma/GED and 4 years relevant work experience)
2. 5 years engineering experience in a related field
U.S. (Country) Specific Qualifications:
1. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
2. Must be willing to work in our Waukesha, WI facility full-time
3. Must be willing to submit to a drug test, and background check – to include verification of previous employment, criminal history and educational background
4. Must submit application for employment through gecareers.com (or COS if internal) to be considered
5. Must be 18 years of age or older
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
1. Masters degree in Electrical Engineering
2. Demonstrated technical leadership capability in integration activities
3. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
4. Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
5. Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
6. Effective oral and written communication skills
7. Global project experience
8. EMC compatible design/solution experience
9. Circuit design and simulation tool experience
10. Knowledge of UL/ETL/IEC standards and how they apply to designs
11. Green Belt/Black Belt Certified
**Locations:** United States; Wisconsin; Waukesha
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Location:Waukesha, WI, 53189, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Circuits and Systems Jobs
- View more General Electric Jobs