Lead Electrical Engineer (INSCOM G4)
DynCorp International LLC.
Job Title:Lead Electrical Engineer (INSCOM G4)
The Lead Electrical Engineer will provide expertise to INSCOM and IC worldwide sites on the electrical engineering aspects of the installation, modification, operation, and maintenance of facilities, mission systems, support systems, and power generation/ distribution/grounding systems.This position will be supporting the G4 Worldwide Logistics Support program
* Provides guidance for the mitigation of electromagnetic interference from and carried by electrical and power distribution systems.
* Reviews design specifications for facilities and mission and support systems to verify technical correctness and compliance with the applicable standards and regulation.
* Prepares designs, specifications and procedures for the installation, integration, and maintenance of electrical equipment and systems
* Performs QA of electrical construction at supported sites
* Validates proper installation and operation of UPS for ADP and communications equipment
* Provides engineering input to the preparation of technical publications including INSCOM regulations and pamphlets.
**Knowledge & Skills**
* Knowledge of and experience in power and grounding principles and techniques, and EMC principles.
* Experience with the installation and maintenance of low voltage (480/220) 50/60 Hz single and multiple-phase wiring; electrical engineering experience with an electrical contracting or construction management firm; electrical systems/equipment plant operations, maintenance, and repair, including campus-type power generation and distribution systems, and with uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) for ADP and communications.
**Experience & Education**
* 10 years of diversified engineering experience in the installation, integration and maintenance of electrical equipment and systems.
* Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college/university.
* Professional registration is desired
* Requires a TS with SSBI and SCI eligibility
**Physical Requirements/Working Environment**
* Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
* Some travel may be required CONUS/OCONUS in accordance with contract requirements.
*Primary Location:* UNITED STATES
*Job Posting:* Jul 27, 2016, 1:28:51 PM
*Unposting Date:* Ongoing
*Req ID:* BS1600846
Company:DynCorp International LLC.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Electromagnetics Jobs
- View more DynCorp International LLC. Jobs