Job Title:Intern-Electrical Engineer
**Business Unit Group:**
Global Rolled Products
We are seeking highly motivated and energetic students to join our team as Electrical Engineering interns.
**Why join us?** Your education is just beginning!
Our interns have the opportunity to be part of real world business scenarios. Their skills are sharpened as full members of a project team, working alongside leaders in partnership with business unit clients. Interns are assigned projects based on their business unit specifications which will vary depending on location. Some of the highlights as a member of the team are business insights sessions with the Senior Leadership team across the organization, professional development opportunities, and plant tours, and social activities with other interns and colleagues. With over 50 locations across the US, there are opportunities to work in a variety places around the country. Internships typically run from May/June through August.
**What are we looking for?** We look for interns with:
• Demonstrated outstanding academic achievement
• A strong record of team, project and/or people leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
• The ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Willingness to take initiative to understand the business
• An aptitude for problem solving; strong writing and verbal communication skills
• Previous successful experience as an active member of a team
• A strong commitment to excellence and to personal and professional growth
• Must be resourceful, responsible, tenacious, curious, independent, confident and high energy
**Basic Qualifications** :
• Currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree program in Electrical Engineering or other related discipline
For more information, visit www.arconic.com , follow @Arconic on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ArconicCareers , and follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Arconic .
**Minimum Years of Experience:**
+ Relevant internship/work/research experience
+ Currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree program in Electrical Engineering
+ Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
+ Interns must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Aerospace and Automotive Products
Location:Alcoa, TN, 37701, USA