Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Researcher ELSYS Warner Robins 1134
Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
Location: Warner Robins, GA
Description: GTRI/ELSYS/TEN 1134--- Warner Robins
GTRI is seeking an experienced Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) professional to support the development of software solutions for USAF DCGS and FPED systems.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field
- 2+ years of experience working with ISR systems
- A strong aptitude and or knowledge of ISR
- Experience in ISR system design, development, engineering, test, evaluation, and data analysis
- Experience in the preparationof technical reports, technical briefings, technical drawings and presentations.
- Familiar with software development
- Knowledge and experience with VMWare vSphere environments and general IT/System Administration
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities
- Works well individually or in a group setting
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Successfully presents technical information
- Minimum Education: Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering; post graduate education is preferred
- US Citizen and eligible for DOD SECRET clearance
Located in Atlanta, Georgia, the Georgia Institute of Technology is a leading research university committed to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology.
Ranked as the #7 best public university, Georgia Tech provides a focused, technologically based education to more than 21,500 undergraduate and graduate students.
Georgia Tech has many nationally recognized programs, all top-ranked by peers and publications alike, and is ranked in the nation’s top 10 public universities by U.S. News and World Report.
Degrees are offered through the colleges of Architecture, Computing, Engineering, Sciences, the Scheller College of Business, and the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts.
The strong academic work ethic at Tech is balanced by a collegiate atmosphere incorporating both intercollegiate and intramural sports, campus traditions, and some 400 student organizations.
Alongside their academic achievements, Tech students are also active in the community, earning a well-rounded education through community service activities.
As a leading technological university, Georgia Tech has more than 100 centers focused on interdisciplinary research that consistently contribute vital research and innovation to American government, industry, and business.
There is no doubt that Georgia Tech stands out as a distinctively different kind of university, one that is eagerly encouraging and developing the revolutionary technologies of the 21st century.
Equipped with the extremely rich resources of an outstanding student body and faculty; strong partnerships with business, industry, and government; and support from alumni and friends, Georgia Tech is designing a future of global preeminence, leadership, and service.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Research Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) Jobs