Are You An Employer?
If you're looking to post a job, go to our employer website. (Thanks, but I'm searching for a job).)
Are You A Job Seeker?
If you're searching for a job, go to our job seeker website. (Thanks, but I'm looking to post a job).)
Don't display this message again x
Sign In
 [New User? Sign Up]
Mobile Version

Info Assurance Engineer Sr Stf

Lockheed Martin


Location:
Pascagoula, MS
Date:
03/24/2017
Job Code:
361407BR
Lockheed Martin
  •  
  • Save Ad
  • Email Friend
  • Print

Job Details

Huntington Ingalls Incorporated’s (HII) Ingalls Shipbuilding division has extended a competitive request for Information Assurance (IA)/Cyber support in the development of Cyber requirements consistent with the guidance of the Department of Defense (DoD), United States Navy (USN) and Coast Guard (CG). The LM Cyber Solutions team will be asked to develop a comprehensive program with regard to cybersecurity (the “Cybersecurity Program”, previously known as Information Assurance), which includes the execution of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes, as well as providing sufficient information for the USN Authorizing Official (AO) to make any and all necessary risk acceptance decisions to grant an Interim Authorization to Test (IATT) and an Authorization to Operate (ATO) in a timely fashion to support Ingalls’ shipbuilding programs

The candidate in this position will have personnel responsibilities as well as technical leadership in direct support to the IA/Cyber leader. The expected percentage of time is 20% related to personnel management responsibilities. The other 80% is performing as the Deputy to the IA leader. This technical effort includes: monitoring and security event analysis, management of vulnerability assessment, security engineering, cyber intelligence support, intrusion analysis, support to ship delivery and suppliers, and transition of the capabilities and responsibilities of the LM IA/Cyber engineers to Ingalls’ IT personnel

This is an IA/Cyber technical and personnel leadership position. In a personnel leadership capacity, this position will report personnel status to the LM Capability Manager as well as the Cyber Solutions Cyber Inside Program Manager. This is a full time job in Pascagoula, MS

This position is not funded until the competitive contract is announced in September 2016 with LM as the winner. The selected candidate will be a member of a high-performing multi-site Security Solutions team and must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, technical, time-management, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must demonstrate effective communication skills as the position will require frequent interactions with HII leadership, DoD customers (USN and USCG), the LM Cyber Inside PM, the LM Capability Manager, project leads, and other engineers on the team

Basic Qualifications
• Demonstrated experience as an Information Assurance leader
• Experience related to DIACAP and/or RMF processes and documentation

Desired skills
• Experience with DoD IA/Cyber development and sustainment of large programs
• Experience with the USN and/or USCG ship development
• CISSP and/or CISM certification
• Minimum seven years of experience related to DIACAP and/or RMF processes and documentation

As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories

Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow

Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status

Job Location(s): Pascagoula Mississippi

Quick Search:

Enter Keyword(s):
Enter Location:
Advertisements
Advertisements