- Aerospace and Electronic Systems
- Antennas and Propagation
- Design/Development Engineering
From a stunning location just steps away from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport, Dayton-Granger, Inc.’ s (“DG") Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Sales and Contracts teams are collaborating, to design, produce and supply cutting edge avionics products in support of current and upcoming programs for commercial, general aviation and military customers. DG is a longstanding participant and supplier to the aerospace industry. With over 70 years of extensive experience, DG provides stability to its employees while maintaining the comforts of a small company environment.
Relocation Assistance Available
Are you interested in applying your talents and experience to influence, inspire and develop a team of highly skilled Electrical and Mechanical Engineers?
The successful candidate for the Engineering Manager position will play an integral role in overseeing the design and further development of DG’s over 700 proprietary avionic products as well as researching and implementing new opportunities for growth.
- Manage Engineering department in obtaining new contracts, designing new products, and transitioning those products into production.
- Coordinate with other departments to assure productivity and teamwork are optimized.
- Research requirements of new Requests for Proposal and Requests for Quotes to make bid/no bid decisions.
- Coordinate efforts of mechanical and electrical engineering in development of new products.
- Report progress of engineering projects to upper management.
- Monitor Engineering budgets.
- Provide technical guidance in antenna designs.
- A Master's or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with antenna design, preferably in the aerospace industry, and extensive experience in a project lead role.
- Management experience, strong leadership abilities and excellent communication skills.
- Experience with conducting research and development for production and proven ability to coordinate multiple projects amongst multiple departments.
- Exceptional RF design skills, particularly in the area of antenna design.
- Familiarity with the bid processes for government and commercial customers.
Interested candidates may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Dayton Granger offers benefits that are designed to lead an evolving marketplace and encourage a healthy balance between work and life. DG benefits include: (1) a choice of high value medical, dental and vision plans with low premiums, to fit employees and employees’ families’ preferences; (2) a generous 401K retirement plan; (3) Paid Time Off; (4) Paid Holidays; and (5) many other benefits and perks ranging from educational assistance to career development training, just to name a few.
This position requires use of or access to information subject to the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR") or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR"). Accordingly, all applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of these regulations. Under ITAR, a U.S. person is defined as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, or a person who is a protected individual under the Immigration and Naturalization Act (8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)).
Dayton Granger, a Government contractor, is subject to and shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against employees or qualified applicants based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Furthermore, these regulations require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Serving military and commercial aircraft programs since 1943 with comprehensive antenna, electrostatic, and lightning protection solutions.
All of our products are designed and manufactured at our single facility in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We maintain complete control over all design, testing, manufacturing and product improvement activities for our products, which ensures our continued support for requirements and upgrades throughout the life of the aircraft program.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Engineering Manager Jobs
- View more Aerospace and Electronic Systems Jobs
- View more Antennas and Propagation Jobs
- View more Design/Development Engineering Jobs
- View more Electromagnetics Jobs
- View more Management Jobs
- View more Dayton Granger Jobs
View More Jobs in Fort Lauderdale, FL:
- View more jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Engineering Manager jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Aerospace and Electronic Systems jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Antennas and Propagation jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Design/Development Engineering jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Electromagnetics jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Management jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Dayton Granger jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida