Embedded Software Engineer Aircraft Defense - Huntsville, AL ASL-910
Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
- Information Technology
- Antennas and Propagation
- Circuits and Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics Engineer
- Software Engineering
Location: Huntsville, AL
Description: Embedded Software Engineer Aircraft Defense - Huntsville, AL ASL-910
The Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) in Atlanta, GA is seeking an experienced Software Engineer who has interest in intellectually challenging and rewarding work. We value bright, intellectually curious, growth oriented professionals and provide a work environment that allows work / life balance and opportunity for growth. GTRI employee about 2000 employees working in 8 labs across 14 locations with a main campus in Atlanta, Ga.
This opportunity is with our Applied Systems Lab in Huntsville, AL.
Applied Systems Laboratory (ASL). Located in Huntsville, Alabama, ASL conducts world-class applied research in Battlefield command and control modeling, simulation, analysis, testing, evaluation, and software development for government agencies. This work helps keep Americans safe and further the technological edge. To learn more about ASL, please visit http://www.gtri.gatech.edu/asl
Embedded Software Engineer you will be developing prototypes with off the shelf circuit cards and writing application level software for embedded systems working with a variety of real-time operating systems that meet the open architecture software standard. You will have a variety of tasks associated to completing projects plus an opportunity to learn, grow your career and mentor when applicable.
BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or other technical field MS (preferred)
5+ years of experience with C / C++ working in an embedded environment (RTOS). Prefer someone with 5 plus years of experience.
Experience with VxWorks, Green Hills Integrity, LynxOS or other RTOSs
Must be a US Citizen eligible to get a security clearance
Prefer Masters Degree but must have Bachelors degree (EE, CS, CE)
ABOUT GEORGIA TECH RESEARCH INSTITUTE
The Georgia Tech Research Institute has been recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle 4 of the last 5 years. GTRI is a great place for intellectually curious, world class technology oriented engineering and scientific talent to work. Our projects are challenging, expanding and cutting edge applied research. In addition we offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, professional growth, freedom for approved outside consulting, and a defined career growth strategy.
GTRI employee over 950 world class engineers and scientists. We recruit talent from such diverse areas as: Cyber Security Jobs, Big Data Jobs and Data Intelligence Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Software Engineering Jobs, High Performance Computing Jobs ( HPC Jobs ), Hardware Design Jobs, Embedded System Design Jobs, Communication Systems Design Jobs, High Speed Networks Jobs, Electromagnetics Jobs ( EM Jobs ) including Radar Systems Jobs, Antenna Design Jobs, Electronic Warfare Jobs( EW Jobs ), Sensor Design Jobs, Intelligent Systems Jobs, Systems Engineering Jobs and others.
For more info on GTRI http://www.gtri.gatech.edu/
Located in Atlanta, Georgia, the Georgia Institute of Technology is a leading research university committed to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology.
Ranked as the #7 best public university, Georgia Tech provides a focused, technologically based education to more than 21,500 undergraduate and graduate students.
Georgia Tech has many nationally recognized programs, all top-ranked by peers and publications alike, and is ranked in the nation’s top 10 public universities by U.S. News and World Report.
Degrees are offered through the colleges of Architecture, Computing, Engineering, Sciences, the Scheller College of Business, and the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts.
The strong academic work ethic at Tech is balanced by a collegiate atmosphere incorporating both intercollegiate and intramural sports, campus traditions, and some 400 student organizations.
Alongside their academic achievements, Tech students are also active in the community, earning a well-rounded education through community service activities.
As a leading technological university, Georgia Tech has more than 100 centers focused on interdisciplinary research that consistently contribute vital research and innovation to American government, industry, and business.
There is no doubt that Georgia Tech stands out as a distinctively different kind of university, one that is eagerly encouraging and developing the revolutionary technologies of the 21st century.
Equipped with the extremely rich resources of an outstanding student body and faculty; strong partnerships with business, industry, and government; and support from alumni and friends, Georgia Tech is designing a future of global preeminence, leadership, and service.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Embedded Software Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Information Technology Jobs
- View more Management Jobs
- View more Antennas and Propagation Jobs
- View more Circuits and Systems Jobs
- View more Communications Jobs
- View more Computer Engineering Jobs
- View more Consulting Jobs
- View more Electromagnetics Jobs
- View more Electronics Engineer Jobs
- View more Software Engineering Jobs
- View more Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) Jobs
View More Jobs in Huntsville, AL:
- View more jobs in Huntsville, Alabama
- Embedded Software jobs in Huntsville, Alabama
- Engineering jobs in Huntsville, Alabama
- Information Technology jobs in Huntsville, Alabama
- Management jobs in Huntsville, Alabama
- Antennas and Propagation jobs in Huntsville, Alabama
- Circuits and Systems jobs in Huntsville, Alabama
- Communications jobs in Huntsville, Alabama
- Computer Engineering jobs in Huntsville, Alabama
- Consulting jobs in Huntsville, Alabama
- Electromagnetics jobs in Huntsville, Alabama
- Electronics Engineer jobs in Huntsville, Alabama
- Software Engineering jobs in Huntsville, Alabama
- Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) jobs in Huntsville, Alabama
View More Jobs in AL:
- View more jobs in Alabama
- Embedded Software jobs in Alabama
- Engineering jobs in Alabama
- Information Technology jobs in Alabama
- Management jobs in Alabama
- Antennas and Propagation jobs in Alabama
- Circuits and Systems jobs in Alabama
- Communications jobs in Alabama
- Computer Engineering jobs in Alabama
- Consulting jobs in Alabama
- Electromagnetics jobs in Alabama
- Electronics Engineer jobs in Alabama
- Software Engineering jobs in Alabama
- Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) jobs in Alabama