Electrostatics and Lightning Protection Engineer
- Aerospace and Electronic Systems
- Antennas and Propagation
- Design/Development Engineering
From a stunning location just steps away from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport, Dayton-Granger, Inc.’ s (“DG") Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Sales and Contracts teams are collaborating, to design, produce and supply cutting edge avionics products in support of current and upcoming programs for commercial, general aviation and military customers. DG is a longstanding participant and supplier to the aerospace industry. With over 70 years of extensive experience, DG provides stability to its employees while maintaining the comforts of a small company environment.
Relocation Assistance Available
Responsibilities for the Engineer, Lightning and Electrostatics:
- Supervise & Manage high voltage "Lightning and Electrostatics" laboratory
- Perform lightning Direct Effects testing in accordance with MIL-STD, RTCA, & FAA specifications
- Design, test, and develop lightning protection devices for aircraft (Static Dischargers, Transtrike Diverter Strips, Antennas, and Lightning Arrestors)
- Develop test procedures and prepare test reports
- Develop and prepare data package for FAA PMA, TSO & STC
- Review and approve Qualification Test Reports & Certification Test Plans
- Prepare Technical Statements and Service Bulletins in support of customer service, sales ,marketing
- Perform P Static Testing
- Provide training as necessary to support product development
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering or similiar
- 3 years minimum experience in high voltage testing
- 3 years minimum experience in aircraft lightning protection
- Familiarity with Electrostatics and Avionics preferred
- Familiarity with FAA Certification Process preferred
- Familiarity with Digital Storage Oscilloscopes and Data Acquisition Systems preferred
Interested Candidates, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Dayton Granger offers benefits that are designed to lead an evolving marketplace and encourage a healthy balance between work and life. DG benefits include: (1) a choice of high value medical, dental and vision plans with low premiums, to fit employees and employees’ families’ preferences; (2) a generous 401K retirement plan; (3) Paid Time Off; (4) Paid Holidays; and (5) many other benefits and perks ranging from educational assistance to career development training, just to name a few.
This position requires use of or access to information subject to the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR") or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR"). Accordingly, all applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of these regulations. Under ITAR, a U.S. person is defined as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, or a person who is a protected individual under the Immigration and Naturalization Act (8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)).
Dayton Granger, a Government contractor, is subject to and shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against employees or qualified applicants based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Furthermore, these regulations require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Serving military and commercial aircraft programs since 1943 with comprehensive antenna, electrostatic, and lightning protection solutions.
All of our products are designed and manufactured at our single facility in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We maintain complete control over all design, testing, manufacturing and product improvement activities for our products, which ensures our continued support for requirements and upgrades throughout the life of the aircraft program.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Fire Protection Engineer Jobs
- View more Aerospace and Electronic Systems Jobs
- View more Antennas and Propagation Jobs
- View more Design/Development Engineering Jobs
- View more Electromagnetics Jobs
- View more Energy Jobs
- View more Dayton Granger Jobs
View More Jobs in Fort Lauderdale, FL:
- View more jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Fire Protection Engineer jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Aerospace and Electronic Systems jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Antennas and Propagation jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Design/Development Engineering jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Electromagnetics jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Energy jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Dayton Granger jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida