Southfield, Michigan 48033
- Design/Development Engineering
Primary responsibilities include providing junior level support during the development of the design and technical systems for projects from schematics through construction administration, being under supervision of Level 3 or above.
- Perform design and/or engineering duties as directed by the Project Discipline Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Support the Project Discipline Team Leader in the documentation process.
- Support the development of building system concepts for projects.
- Support material and product research for projects.
- Perform calculation, layouts and design under the leadership of Project Discipline Team Leader.
- Gather on-site data under leadership from Project Discipline Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Attend project meetings when requested by Project Discipline Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Perform other project-related tasks as assigned by the Project Discipline Team Leader.
- Perform other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred or pursuit of related engineering degree.
- LEED Accredited preferred.
- Minimum two years' experience in the A/E industry preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft based Office suite) and CADD) experience (AutoCad/Revit) required.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
View Similar Jobs:
View More Jobs in Southfield, MI: