Electrical Engineering Project Mgt & Planning Ops (Power Systems/UPS expertise)
Job Title:Electrical Engineering Project Mgt & Planning Ops (Power Systems/UPS expertise)
BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
Advanced knowledge of Excel and proven project management experience required.
A basic knowledge of UPS used in large backup power systems and associated ancillary equipment is required.
The NISC Power Services Group needs a Project Management and Planning Operations Representative with a BS in Electrical Engineering to support the FAA's Power Services Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) program. The selected candidate will oversee a portfolio of UPS projects. The oversight of this portfolio will include, however not be limited to:
• Reviewing Needs Assessment Program (NAP) entries to ensure that they will address the actual need of the external customer.
• Reviews project design drawings packages, ensuring equipment implementation falls within the scope of the project.
• Coordinate the execution of assigned UPS implementation contracts and work associated with those contracts.
• Create project budgets (5 year forecast) that will be used in the creation of a master budget.
• Assist in the development of assigned spend plans based on an evaluation of FAA’s methodology and approved funding.
• Using the FAA’s UPS Lifecycle Replacement guidelines, identify UPS replacement needs and create requirement in the NAP tool.
• Update scheduling tools, Excel Project Schedule and Primavera database, with project status, timelines and details.
• Generate and track funding requests for the purchase and installation of equipment at FAA sites.
• Maintain all documentation for Audit purposes.
It is desired that the candidate have experience with the FAA as well as experience:
• Working on master schedules
• Reviewing budgets and spend plans
• Helping to communicate status of projects to customers of all levels
• Performing technical and quality reviews
• Working with government protocols and requirements and
• Maintaining documentation in multiple sources
Leidos is a global leader in the integration and application of information, technology and systems working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the civil, health, defense, intelligence and homeland security markets. The company’s 33,000 diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers in 30 countries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location(s): Washington District of Columbia
Location:Washington, DC, 20044, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Management Jobs
- View more Leidos Jobs