Electrical Engineering Intern
- Electronics Engineer
Job Title:Electrical Engineering Intern
- The electrical/software engineering intern will provide assistance to the engineering community in the form of performing tests on electronic products, developing product test procedures, developing prototype printed circuit boards, electronic systems and test fixtures, and verifying the accuracy of engineering documentation, under the supervision of an engineer or electronic technician.
- Verification/Validation of NPD (deltaK Project) firmware. - Assist EBM fan SCR root cause analysis.
- Current student in an accredited bachelor’s degree program • Major in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science preferred • Software design focus preferred • Experience with SPICE or similar modeling software preferred • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Creative, self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Company:Thermo Fisher Scientific
Location:Asheville, NC, 28815, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Electronics Engineer Jobs
- View more Thermo F Jobs