Electrical Engineering (Hardware) Co-Op
Job Title:Electrical Engineering (Hardware) Co-Op
Electrical/Hardware engineer Co-Op position will work as part of a product development team to support design, implementation and test of mission equipment for Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems.
Duties may include: circuit design, schematic entry, parts research/selection, FPGA development, test, documentation (specifications, interconnect drawings, schematics, parts lists, test plans/procedures, etc.), and engineering process improvement initiatives.
Individual positions require knowledge or experience with one or more of the following:
* Digital circuit design, implementation and test
* Antenna/RF design and analysis
* Communications, signal processing, and/or real-time embedded software (C, C )
* Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) design using VHDL/System Verilog
* Schematic entry tools (Mentor Graphics, …)
* Knowledge and experience with all phases of the hardware development life cycle
* Minimum Sophomore level status (preferably Junior or Senior level) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related technical field
* Minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA
* Must be willing to work full-time for a full semester, preferably combined with a summer. Or work part-time, minimum 20 hours per week
* Must be able to communicate effectively and work in a team environment or on independent assignments
* Must be willing to relocate, if necessary
Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance which requires US citizenship.
*/ Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity. /*
**Title:** *Electrical Engineering (Hardware) Co-Op*
**Requisition ID:** *085222*
Location:Greenville, TX, 75401, USA