- Electronics Engineer
Job Title:Electrical Engineer
Leidos has a future job opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to support the Assembled Chemical Weapons Alternatives (ACWA) program. This position will be located in Lexington, KY. The expected award date is October 2016.
The successful candidate will support the BGCAPP Field Office (FO) Project Manager in researching, designing, developing, modifying, evaluating and testing a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including radar and radiation detection equipment; radio, television and other communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
• The primary responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer are to conduct experimental tests on equipment and evaluate the results and develop specifications for selecting components and equipment to use.
• This position may also review vendors' abilities to support development.
• The Electrical Engineer establishes operational objectives and assignments.
• Objectives are reviewed by senior management to determine success of operation.
• The position requires the Electrical Engineer to be involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies which affect immediate operation(s) and may also have company-wide effect.
• Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years related experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location:Undisclosed, KY, USA