Job Title:Electrical Engineer
Interstates Engineering (IE), an industrial electrical design firm, has an opening for'power-focused' Electrical Engineer to assist in the design, development and commissioning of power distributions in both manufacturing and industrial environments. We are seeking an ambitious, innovative person with the ability to build value-added relationships with internal and external customers.
Primary responsibilities will include:
* Fast paced electrical design and drafting for construction projects
* Design, specification, and coordination of various electrical systems
* Assisting team members by delivering on-time, high-quality drawing packages
Qualified candidates will have:
* BSEE and 2 to 10 years of electrical design experience
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Good communication (verbal, written, listening) and teamwork skills
* Knowledge of, or interest in manufacturing, industrial & electrical systems
* A desire to work with great people in a casual, fun, growing company
* Ability to travel up to 50% including field engineering at industrial process facilities
This position will be located in Sioux Center, Iowa.
We pay well, offer great benefits, focus on the training and development of our team members, and our business growth will provide you with consistent challenge and career development opportunities.
Interstates is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to offering a drug-free workplace.
Location:Sioux Center, IA, 51250, USA