- Electronics Engineer
Job Title:Electrical Engineer
L3 Mobile-Vision provides a variety of electronic solutions intended for use by law enforcement.
Designs, develops, and maintains hardware designs related to mobile (Automotive) audio/video products intended for use by law enforcement agencies. Designs circuits, circuit boards, devices and systems. Develops test plans for a variety of hardware devices including circuit boards, wiring and completed products. This candidate will be highly motivated, creative, highly organized, with a strong attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Participates in the design, development, and maintenance of small electronic products
* Circuit design experience
* Possesses the a bility accurately summarize and present results and conclusions
* Works to improve quality of products and/or existing procedures
* Generates required drawings and documentation for testing, manufacturing, product specification etc.
* Performs Design Verification testing, a ssure product quality by developing and executing test plans prior to release
* Provides product improvement feedback for new and existing designs
* Performs other duties as required
* Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 4 years of related experience
* Experience relating to the development of small electronic products
* Knowledge of Lab testing and failure analysis
* Experience using electrical test equipment, Scopes, Meters, Analyzers etc.
* Possesses strong troubleshooting logic and problem solving skills
* Comfortable working on several projects at any given time.
* Knowledge of electronic design tools such as those used for schematic capture and PCB layout (familiarity with Altium is preferred but not required)
* Excellent communication skills ( written and verbal )
* Possesses an understanding of the manufacturing process
The following are not required but are a plus:
* Microcontroller design experience and firmware development
* Experience with digital video cameras or digital video hardware
* Experience designing and troubleshooting DC power supplies
* Familiarity with Linux and basic networking
* Familiarity with wireless technologies such as WiFi, Bluetooth, and ZigBee
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
**Organization:** **Division - Mobile-Vision-20000057*
**Title:** *Electrical Engineer*
**Location:** *New Jersey-Rockaway*
**Requisition ID:** *087948*
Location:Rockaway, NJ, 07866, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Electronics Engineer Jobs
- View more L3 Technologies Jobs