NSTAR Global Services, Inc.
Job Title:Electrical Engineer
Semiconductor OEM/Semiconductor OEM
Location: Portland, OR
Position Type: Full time
NSTAR is the leading supplier of technical talent to clients within a variety of industries around the world. Our clients have needs for technicians and engineers with electronic, electro-mechanical, electrical, and general technical skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for research, design, development, modification and evaluation of the power distribution and control systems.
· You will help determine design approaches and analyze equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests and evaluate results.
· You may be responsible for architecting from ground up, so a good foundation in component selection and time management is necessary.
· You may also be tasked with reviewing vendor capability to support product development.
Education: B.S., M.S. or PhD Engineering Discipline (Electrical Engineering) Years of Experience: 1-5+ years Toolset Experience - Semiconductor Process Tools Wafer Size: Any, 300mm preferred • Experience in Electrical Modeling and CAD programs • Hands-on experience of power distribution and control system design for complex system • Strong analysis and trouble-shooting skills • Excellent communication and presentation skills • Able to drive functional requirements and execute in a dynamic team environment • A working knowledge of industry standards: SEMI, NFPA79, NEC, UL etc.
Company:NSTAR Global Services, Inc.
Location:Portland, OR, 97240, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Semiconductors Jobs
- View more NSTAR Global Services, Inc. Jobs