Electrical Engineer - New Grad
- Aerospace and Electronic Systems
Job Title:Electrical Engineer - New Grad
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as the 2015 America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
The Power Electronics Center of Excellence (PECoE) is searching for a Electrical Engineer - New Grad to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join Rockwell Collins and help shape our future while creating yours.
This position is located in Cedar Rapids, IA. Relocation to Cedar Rapids, IA is required. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
The Power Electronics Center of Excellence (PECoE) is a shared service engineering organization that centralizes power electronics expertise and supports the military and commercial businesses, reducing development costs, manufacturing costs, and risk. The major functions provided by the PECoE include hardware design and development engineering, advanced technology development, strategic sourcing, and technical project management.
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, self-directed, and capable of working in a multi-disciplined team environment with a positive attitude and perform effectively. The candidate must be interested in power electronics design (power supplies, EMI filters, etc.). The candidate must have good oral and written communication skills for conveying technical approaches, trade-offs, risk assessments, and recommendations. The ideal candidate is a willing mentor/mentee, multitasks successfully, and is adaptable to the changing demands of a competitive corporate environment.
* A Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM program including Computer Science OR other bachelor degree in a STEM program (including Computer Science) that included 12 semester (or 18 quarter) credit hours in mathematics, including differential and integral calculus and applied mathematics and 10 semester (or 15 quarter) credit hours in natural science (biology, chemistry, earth sciences) including physics is required.
* U.S. Citizenship is required.
* Analogue Design Coursework or Experience
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation.We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
* Generous 401(k) plan that matches62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or5 percent if you save 8 percent)
* An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
* And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
**Job:** **Electrical / Hardware*
**Organization:** **Product Power & Cost Engineering*
**Title:** *Electrical Engineer - New Grad*
**Location:** *Iowa-Cedar Rapids*
**Requisition ID:** *ELE000000EY*
Location:Cedar Rapids, IA, 52401, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Aerospace and Electronic Systems Jobs
- View more Rockwell Collins Jobs