Black & Veatch
Job Title:Electrical Engineer
Functions as a technical specialist or in a lead role. With minimal supervision, applies advanced engineering techniques and analyses for problems and methods. Expands knowledge and skill set in area of discipline. May start to expand knowledge in other disciplines and/or functional areas.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Continues to learn, remains current and applies independent knowledge and interpretation about departmental design guides, standards, systems, applicable engineering codes and B&V policies and procedures relative to assigned tasks.
Quality / Continuous Improvement:
1. Consistently and independently applies knowledge and complies with B&V quality program relative to assigned tasks.
2. May be responsible for ensuring compliance with B&V quality program.
3. Provides guidance and direction to others from the same project and discipline.
4. Supports continuous improvement and change management efforts.
1. Prepares a variety of complex engineering deliverables.
2. Performs complex research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection.
3. Prepares complex engineering calculations following standard methods and principles. Manages assigned budget, schedule, and quality requirements.
4. Plans and conducts independent evaluation, selection and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
5. Reviews lower level engineering work or assignments.
6. Is responsible for one or more of the following: overseeing collection, assimilation, and management of data for engineering work; leading smaller production teams; and serving as the responsible charge for a project.
1. Actively coordinates with all other internal/external team members on moderately complex projects.
1. Responsible for assisting with identification of key client interests and drivers on less complex projects.
2. Communicates client interests and drivers to project team members and develops approaches to accommodate these concerns in the performance of the work on less complex projects.
3. May provide support to business development or pursuit activities.
Knowledge Sharing, Innovation and Technology:
1. Recognized as a technical specialist by the division having in-depth knowledge of an engineering process and/or of technical aspects of an industry.
2. Designs a complete project of moderately complex scope within an assigned practice area(s).
People Management - (supervision, career development, training, mentoring):
1. Typically assists with performance management process, mentoring, recognition, and any corrective actions required.
Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing. Minimum of 5 years related work experience All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Written Communications, Drive For Results, Decision Quality, Priority Setting, Planning, Delegation, Directing Others, Conflict Management, Informing, Listening, Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus, and Building Effective Teams. Intermediate knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline.
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch
does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status,
pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere.
If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.
Company:Black & Veatch
View Similar Jobs:
View More Jobs in East Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta:
- View more jobs in East Jakarta, state_Special Capital Region of Jakarta
- Electrical Engineer jobs in East Jakarta, state_Special Capital Region of Jakarta
- Engineering jobs in East Jakarta, state_Special Capital Region of Jakarta
- Black & Veatch jobs in East Jakarta, state_Special Capital Region of Jakarta