Electrical Engineer Intern
Job Title:Electrical Engineer Intern
Honeywell is hiring an Electrical Engineer Intern for our Phoenix, AZ (Deer Valley) facility.
· Assist in the development and qualification of Electromagnetic Interference/Compatibility (EMI/EMC) testing of a system or product
· Interface with System Engineers, design engineers, and the customers as required to recommend applicable EMC tests to satisfy their requirements.\verify LRU, CCA, and
· Assist in troubleshooting system Signal Integrity and isolate Signal Integrity effects during debugging efforts
· Must be working towards an Electrical or Computer Engineering degree.
· Due to export control restrictions, must be a US Citizen or permanent resident.
· Must be able to complete an internship prior to graduating.
· Ability to work in a team environment is plus
· Excellent communication skills
· Desire to learn and share knowledge
· Interest in EMI/EMC design/testing
· Experience/familiarity with electrical testing equipment (Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, RF Power Amplifiers, RF Receivers, Multi-meters, etc)
**Title:** *Electrical Engineer Intern*
**Requisition ID:** *00328795*
Location:Phoenix, AZ, 85067, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Electromagnetics Jobs
- View more Honeywell Jobs