Electrical Engineer III
Job Title:Electrical Engineer III
Perform challenging electrical engineering tasks as an individual contributor and / or project team leader on a full range of programs. Researches, develops, designs, directs fabrication and tests complex electrical and electromechanical systems and sub-systems utilizing principles and techniques of electrical engineering. Particular emphasis on design and development of printed circuit boards and cabling.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives:
* Function as individual contributor electrical engineer and / or technical leader on a multi-disciplinary project team;
* Applies knowledge of current state of the art technologies, tools and practices to product development and sustaining engineering projects;
* Effectively contributes to process from initial concept and specifications through design, test, and successful production launch;
* Particular emphasis on design and development of printed circuit boards and cabling;
* Ensures products comply with all relevant regulatory safety standards and user requirements;
* This job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities, other tasks will be assigned as necessary.
Required Education and/or Experience:
* B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering;
* A minimum of 5 years of related experience, 8 years preferred;
Other Essential Skills and Abilities Required:
* Proficiency with Microsoft programs such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
* Excellent written and oral communication skills;
* Excellent teamwork ethic;
* Strong problem solving and creative skills;
* Must be a team player with good people and leadership skills;
* Good organizational skills;
* Able to multitask development projects.
* Office environment;
* Manufacturing environment;
* Team environment.
* Limed travel may be required
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity .
**Organization:** **Division - Security & Detection Systems-20000066*
**Title:** *Electrical Engineer III*
**Requisition ID:** *086714*
Location:Wilmington, MA, 01887, USA