Electrical Engineer III
Job Title:Electrical Engineer III
Honeywell International is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
Honeywell is looking for an experienced Electronic Design Engineer for Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) division.
* Collaborate with other engineering functions, product management, suppliers, plant personnel and other stakeholders to develop and implement low cost design solutions, methods, and product improvements, and to support build programs for platform, major and minor product development projects.
* Deliver electrical hardware designs on time to project schedules that meet customer requirements.
* Perform complex electrical analysis, worst case analysis and equipment selection.
* Plan and implements product development and test programs.
* Communicate information to and from internal and external customers.
* Coordinate and consult with departments outside engineering.
* Stay abreast of new technology and competitive products.
* Travel as required (domestic & international).
* This engineer applies state of the art knowledge of electrical design methods and practices to assure high quality, low cost solutions.
**5 years of work experience in Electrical Design Engineering field
**BS in Electrical Engineering, MSEE is a plus
**Very good technical skills for products design, validation, testing, trouble shooting.
**Design, development, validation and release experience
**Working knowledge of ECRO Change Management processes
**Experience with Mentor Graphics/ Expedition or any other Ecad software
**High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult
**Good knowledge of electronics manufacturing methods
**Knowledge of computer software as it pertains to engineering and project management
**High level of interest and a strong understanding of system level design / integration
**Effective communication skills.
**Bilingual English – Spanish. Excellent oral and written communication skills
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
**Experience with UL/CSA/CE/FCC/FDA standards for products certifications is a plus.
**RF product design experience is a plus
**Good project management skills is a plus
**DFSS Certification is a plus.
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit our career site at www.careersathoneywell.com
“Honeywell does NOT request nor requires any kind of payment or deposit from applicants interested in a position in this company”
**Title:** *Electrical Engineer III*
**Requisition ID:** *00343940*
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Energy Jobs
- View more Honeywell Jobs