Electrical Engineer II – Controls / Automation
Job Title:Electrical Engineer II – Controls / Automation
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer II – Controls / Automation in Muncie, IN
Qualified person must have ability to work with project engineers and across functions to design and implement industrial combustion systems from conception through fabrication and shipment that guarantees safe start up. The role requires an emphasis on electrical panel design for use in industrial applications.
Work as directed to prepare panel concepts that meet industrial codes and delivery electrical schematics and sequences in designed that utilize 450VAC 3-Phase, 120VAC, 24VDC, 4-20mAmp control circuits and PLCs. Prepare layout and various detailed drawings ensuring proper proportions and necessary views are presented in drawings. Prepare Bill of Material for assembly and schematic drawings used in the manufacturing and assembly of the combustion system.
One must possess an attention to detail to ensure a quality design is develop right the first time. Ability to work on multiple projects and with multiple project engineers is also required.
As an integral part of the Maxon engineered systems team, you will work across functions to deliver quality engineered systems designs through the entire value stream based on customer request. This is custom combustion control equipment designed and built per order for the industrial combustion space. Successful execution of the project will rely on technical knowledge, ability to work in a team environment and successful engagement with the lead project engineer.
One must be proactive, results oriented, growth and customer focused, and an effective team player. Strong project management and communications skills are necessary when interfacing with multiple people in various departments.
* BSEE or equivalent engineering degree; in lieu of degree a Technical Degree with 3 years of control panel design experience
* 3 years of Control Panel design experience
* 1 years of AutoCAD Electrical or equivalent experience or training
* Results oriented with a willingness to work extended hours to meet project deadlines.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency with MRP systems (such as JD Edwards or SAP)
* Experience or training with Microsoft Access or other comparable data bases
* Basic knowledge of industrial panel designs that utilize PLC or HMI
* Experience with Product Data Management systems (PDM) such as SmarTeam a plus
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
* AutoCAD Electrical
**Title:** *Electrical Engineer II – Controls / Automation*
**Requisition ID:** *00342560*
Location:Muncie, IN, 47305, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Robotics Jobs
- View more Honeywell Jobs