Basler Electric Co
Job Title:Electrical Engineer
Direct and/or participate in the design, installation, application, upgrade, commissioning, and maintenance of power generation control, protection and distribution, electrical distribution systems, and auxiliary equipment.
Reports to: President and Vice President of E2 Power Systems, LLC
### Essential Duties
* Provide engineering direction and support for retrofit/upgrade projects for excitation and control systems.
* Analyze, test, and troubleshoot excitation, control, and protection systems on a variety of generator types.
* Complete studies and reports including electrical system analysis, startup, and commissioning documentation, inspection, and maintenance including overview of technical findings, corrective actions, and recommendations.
* Provide technical training to clients and technicians.
* Participate in a variety of projects with varying scopes of work.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor of Science of Electrical Engineering (with power background).
* One to three years of field experience working on electrical systems through the 15 kV range including hands-on installation, calibration, testing, and design.
* Familiarity with various types of steam, gas, diesel, and hydroturbine generator-control systems required.
* Working knowledge of protective relay and excitation/voltage regulator system application preferred.
* Experience with various software packages (Easy Power and SKM).
* Experience with programming and field application of PLC automation systems (Allen-Bradley) helpful.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills needed.
* Travel as required for training, support of project tasks, product issues, or other design or job related needs.
Company:Basler Electric Co
Location:Highland, IL, 62249, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Robotics Jobs
- View more Basler Electric Co Jobs