- Design/Development Engineering
- Electronics Engineer
Sensitron has an exciting opportunity for a power electronics design engineer, promoting our power conversion products. We design and develop a wide range of power control and conversion for military, industrial, and aerospace applications. The engineering expertise is from initial concept to fully tested products with voltage typically greater than 250 watts. A wide range of design topologies experience is helpful. This is a challenging opportunity, requiring a variety of knowledgeable skills for a fulfilling employment experience.
Specific Job Description:
Develop power electronic products from customer concepts:
- Product proposal write up for customers
- Circuit design and analysis
- Component selection and analysis
- Power loss estimation, thermal management
- PCB Layout
- PCB assembly, test traveler document preparation
- Test box development and initial production run support
- Customer interface for product deployment
- RMA analysis and support
Design experience with power, quality, military, aerospace standards, high density, magnetics, EMI, thermal, and reliability aspects of power electronics products.
- Minimum of 7 years of power electronics design experience
- Minimum of BS degree
- Full Time employee
- Less than 25% travel requirement
*This position requires access to technology, material, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible, you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Design/Development Engineering Jobs
- View more Electronics Engineer Jobs
- View more Semiconductors Jobs
- View more Sensitron Semiconductor Jobs