Hill International, Inc.
Job Title:Electrical Engineer
Hill International is a US based Project Management and Claims Consultancy firm with offices throughout the World. With over 4,000 employees in 100 offices worldwide, Hill provides program management, project management, construction management and construction claims and consulting services. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the 8th largest construction management firm in the World.
Hill International is seeking to employ for a 1 Billion $ on-going state of the art museum project in Egypt.
Senior HVAC Engineer ( HVAC – GEM 2017)
Project Location: Giza- Cairo, Egypt
Project Duration: 18 months
Reporting: Technical Services Manager
1. Shop drawing review,
2. Supervision of Contractors HVAC performance in all submittals
Qualifications & Skills
1. University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
2. Excellent command of English Language
3. Min 20 years of post-graduation experience in construction and HVAC systems
4. Preferable experience in complicated buildings like hospitals, museums, hotels, casinos.
5. Experience in projects in US and/or in Europe will be considering an asset.
Package: The Company offers a competitive remuneration package and possibilities of career development within a dynamic working environment.
Hill is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/ Female/ Veterans/ Disabled employer offering competitive compensation, excellent benefits and an exciting and challenging culture
**Title:** *Electrical Engineer*
**Requisition ID:** *17000393*
Company:Hill International, Inc.