- Design/Development Engineering
Job Title:Electrical Engineer
TITLE: Electrical Engineer
LOCATION: Duluth, GA
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
As a member of the Hardware Engineering Team, the Electrical Engineer will design and support existing Retail Point of Sale and Display products.
KEY AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* Development of requirements, block diagrams, schematics, bill-of-materials (BOM), printed circuit board (PCB) layouts
* Compliance testing and debugging
* Working with and driving overseas contract manufacturers to set up the production of new products
* Debug of manufacturing related issues
* BS or Masters in Electrical Engineering
* 0-2 years of relevant experience
* Understanding of the electrical design process
* Experience with Motherboard architecture and development
* Knowledge of electrical theory of operation for active and passive components
* Knowledge of basic digital and analog design concepts
* Knowledge of embedded system design
* Knowledge of serial communications standards and interfaces
* Digital systems design
* Good written and communication skills
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
**Title:** *Electrical Engineer*
**Requisition ID:** *0051462_P0064067*
Location:Duluth, GA, 30096, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Design/Development Engineering Jobs
- View more NCR Jobs