Electrical Engineer - CT Engineering, Japan
Job Title:Electrical Engineer - CT Engineering, Japan
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare’s Healthcare Systems business provides a wide range of technologies and services for
clinicians and healthcare administrators that can help caregivers improve the consistency, quality and
efficiency of patient care everywhere. These technologies advance every phase of patient care, from
diagnostic imaging to routine testing to life-critical care. With X-ray, Women’s Health, Computed
Tomography, Magnetic Resonance, Molecular Imaging, Diagnostic Cardiology and Interventional
technologies, GE creates industry-leading products that allow clinicians to see inside the human body more
clearly than ever. In addition, with efforts in ultrasound, ECG, bone densitometry, patient monitoring,
incubators and infant warmers, respiratory care, anesthesia management and a wide range of technologies
and services for clinicians and healthcare administrators, GE’s Healthcare Systems business enables
clinicians to provide better care for millions of patients every day - from wellness checkups to advanced
diagnostics to life-saving treatment.
**target=“_blank”>Learn More About Careers at GE**
**href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Ldq4XFdpE target=“_blank”>Learn More About GE**
An Electrical Engineer 3 learns the practical application of engineering principles, achieves expertise in Electrical Engineering, and investigates new techniques as part of a team. The Electrical Engineer 3 is responsible for designing Electrical product/subsystem release solutions.
1. Designing new products and/or supporting Installed Base of Analog and/or Digital ( including FPGAs) electrical circuit boards, components and interconnects
2. Executes design to engineering standards
3. Works within a team to deliver technical solutions
4. Works with patient/customers and/or technical leadership to ensure that the technical deliverables are consistent with the goals of larger programs, projects or initiatives
5. Seeks mentoring to learn and solve problems
6. Leading design visualization efforts with Electrical CAD and Simulation tools
7. Engaging in all phases of new product development, including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support
8. Identifying and developing new opportunities to leverage Strategic Sourcing objectives and Common Technology initiatives in the modality product line
9. Developing and maintaining XX subsystem quality and engineering project funnel
10. Conducting analysis of installed base and new product reliability using FMEA, Weibull Analysis and DFR
11. Defining and executing component design verification
12. Developing innovative designs to meet all requirements for performance, reliability, cost and manufacturability
13. Maintain and develop competence required for the job
1. BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience (defined as a High School Diploma/GED and 2 years relevant work experience)
2. Knowledge of standard drafting practices, product structuring, electronics modeling and drawing practices, and engineering analysis techniques.
3. Knowledge of power electronics, integrated circuit design, control system design, programming, simulation & test
4. Low and high voltage DC and AC circuit designs are also required.
5. Experience with Weibull Analysis and DFR tools
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Masters degree in Electrical Engineering
5. 4 years relevant work experience - demonstrated technical leadership capability in integration activities
6. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
7. Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
8. Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
9. Effective oral and written communication skills
10. Global project experience
11. EMC compatible design/solution experience
12. Circuit design and simulation tool experience
13. Knowledge of UL/ETL/IEC standards and how they apply to designs
14. Green Belt/Black Belt Certified
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.