Electrical Engineer - Control Box
United Technologies Corporation
- Electronics Engineer
Job Title:Electrical Engineer - Control Box
**Job ID:** 41850BR
**Country:** United States
**Job Type:** Full-Time
_United Technologies Electronic Controls (UTEC) designs, develops, and manufactures high-technology control solutions for the HVAC/R, commercial building and related markets globally. UTEC collaborates with its customers at every stage of the product lifecycle. Our commitment begins with strategic product planning, and remains through product development, qualification, manufacture, and post-sale support. UTEC’s controls enable key, high-value capabilities within our customers’ products, providing industry leading efficiency, reliability, and value. A strong team is built around the pillars of UTEC’s culture: innovation, quality, service, and operational excellence. UTEC seeks highly talented and motivated professionals to join its global team._
_UTEC is the first electronics manufacturing facility to earn LEED Gold certification under the LEED for Existing Buildings rating system._
• Design and develop HVAC and refrigeration control panels and systems from concept through production.
• Design responsibilities include control panel layout, wire harness creation, and component selection (including contactors, transformers, relays, hardware, etc).
• Utilization of AutoCad as well as Microsoft Office to complete design level documentation. Documentation will include harness drawings, bill-of-material creation, and assistance in the creation of enclosure and assembly drawings.
• Utilization of tools for prototype building for customer acceptance.
• Support of sustaining products including quality improvements, cost reductions, component obsolescence, and failure analysis
• Evaluation and approval of components to meet requirements for availability, performance, and cost.
• Evaluation of failures to determine root cause and corrective actions.
• Electronic Product Change Notice (PCN) generation and implementation.
• Participate in control box design reviews.
• Interface with team members, customers, and suppliers to create new control box designs.
• Travel to customer sites to support pre-production builds and meetings.
Company:United Technologies Corporation
Location:Huntington, IN, 46750, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Electronics Engineer Jobs
- View more United Technologies Corporation Jobs