Electrical Engineer (Contract)
- Aerospace and Electronic Systems
Job Title:Electrical Engineer (Contract)
**Electrical Engineer (Contract)**
Cobham Mission Systems is looking for a temporary Electrical Engineer to work as part of dynamic development team within our Davenport, Iowa facility. We are looking for a talented engineer to develop high-stakes sub-systems for aircraft safety and survivability. S/he will participate in everything from conceptualizing to packaging and all points in between. This position is anticipated to last between 3-6 months in duration, starting immediately.
**_Principal Duties and Responsibilities:_**
* Provide technical support for high reliability aerospace applications.
* Participate as a member of an integrated product development team.
* Support design development for control panel designs and wiring of aircraft systems.
* Support trade studies and analysis for military hardware component selection.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E. or B.E.E.), Computer Engineering degree from an ABET accredited program.
* 5+ years experience in the engineering field.
* Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write technical reports and present to customers and mid-level managers.
* Ability to work and communicate with representatives from various departments including Test, Electrical, Systems, Stress, Field Support and Operations.
An EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
*Location:* Davenport, Iowa
*Job Code:* 1320
*# of Openings:* 3
Company:Cobham Mission TBE
Location:Davenport, IA, 52804, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Aerospace and Electronic Systems Jobs
- View more Cobham M Jobs