- Electronics Engineer
Job Title:Electrical Engineer
The Opportunity | Electrical Engineer
Under general direction, designs, develops, modifies and evaluates methods for testing and qualifying electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment, or other hardware systems and/or electrical engineering applications for the nuclear industry.
* Identifies customers' purchasing requirements and technical specifications. Determines design approaches and parameters for testing and qualifying electrical equipment and systems.
* Designs and conducts experiments, collects data and interprets results, conducts analysis and writes analysis and test reports. Capability to draw conclusions and reconcile differences between predicted and actual results.
* Manages small to medium sized projects from receipt of order to issuance of final report.
* Provides technical input on the generation of proposals.
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* 2-3 years' experience in a similar role in relation to electrical engineer (must have fundamental understanding and experience with basic electrical components such as circuit breakers, inverters, protective relays, power supplies, etc)
* Must be a team player and have knowledge of MS Office Suite.
* Previous HVAC experience is an asset
* Capable of coordinating multiple project responsibilities.
* Nuclear Industry experience is an asset
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Location:Cincinnati, OH, 45217, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Electronics Engineer Jobs
- View more Curt Jobs