B/E Aerospace, Inc.
- Aerospace and Electronic Systems
Job Title:Electrical Engineer
B/E Aerospace is the world’s leading manufacturer of aircraft cabin interior products. B/E
Aerospace designs, develops, and manufactures a broad range of products for both commercial aircraft and business jets. For more information, visit the B/E Aerospace website at www.beaerospace.com
B/E has a leading worldwide market share in all of their major product lines and serves virtually all of the world’s airlines, aircraft manufacturers and leasing companies through its direct global sales and customer support organizations. B/E’s Lighting & Integrated Systems offers a variety of solutions to business jet and commercial OEM’s as well as airlines directly. Major product lines include Interior Lighting, Exterior Lighting, Cabin Management System, Coax Cable & Trays, System Upgrade Provisions, Aerostructures & Interior Assemblies, Engineering, Design and Certification.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Electrical Engineer in our Lighting & Integrated Systems business located in Bohemia, NY.
The** Electrical Engineer** will have the opportunity to work on groundbreaking designs for aircraft interiors and work within a strong team environment to lead electrical design to the forefront. We are looking for an individual who is a self-starter and is looking to grow with the business.
_ Major Duties & Responsibilities:_
* Design LED lighting products, prototypes, builds and test light assemblies. Electrical design including schematic creation, design reviews, and electrical performance.
* Lead the design of circuit boards using application software.
* Act as project engineer on given programs to organize meeting, documentation and engineering changes.
* Coordinate new product launches with the customer, production, supply chain and quality.
* Work cross-functionally with Supply Chain to source new vendors, new products, and tooling.
* Perform complex assignments which will include the development of new or improved lighting products.
* Participate in a team to determine project objectives to the development of a comprehensive project design.
_ Background Required:_
* Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least two years of industry experience (preferably in the aerospace/aviation industry).
* Experience with digital circuit design,analog circuit/power supply and embedded system design is required.
* Analog and Digital Design Experience
* Software programming experience is preferable.
* Lighting, LED or visible optics experience is a plus.
* Professional presentation and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Company:B/E Aerospace, Inc.
Location:Bohemia, NY, 11716, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Aerospace and Electronic Systems Jobs
- View more B/E Aerospace, Inc. Jobs