Electrical Engineer - BFTC Instrumentation Design
- Instrumentation and Measurement
Job Title:Electrical Engineer - BFTC Instrumentation Design
Electrical Engineer - BFTC Instrumentation Design-WIC04017
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
You will be part of the Product Development Engineering, Aerospace team where it all starts for Bombardier as it sets the stage to take full advantage of its investments and the tremendous growth potential of its new products. The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service. Currently, these new products are the all-new CSeries commercial aircraft and the high-performance Global 7000/Global 8000 business jets.
In your role, you will:
- Design the measurements, parameters, wiring, and airborne data acquisition systems on experimental flight test vehicles.
- Release wiring engineering for sensors, recorders, audio / visual systems, power distribution, and other flight test systems.
- Approve performed calibrations, aircraft calibration procedures, crew operational instructions, and change requests.
- Troubleshoot instrumentation systems and provide technical guidance.
As our ideal candidate,
- You must have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering Technology
- You have experience in Airborne Data Acquisition Systems, including L3, TTC, or Acra (preferred)
- You have experience in analog to digital conversions, filters, sampling theory, aliasing (preferred)
- You have experience in strain gages, accelerometers, flow sensors, air data sensors, thermocouples, RTDs, LVDT and RVDT sensors, microcontrollers, telemetry, PCM systems, networking, routers (preferred)
- You have experience in AutoCAD or other wire diagram drafting experience (preferred)
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
*Job:* Electrical/Electronics Engineering
*Primary Location:* US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code US 67209
*Employee Status:* Regular
Job Posting:* 08.03.2017, 2:12:10 PM
Location:Wichita, KS, 67202, USA
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Engineering Jobs
- View more Instrumentation and Measurement Jobs
- View more Bombardier Jobs